Thursday, July 9, 2009

Izzy is 2!!

My sweet Isabelle turned 2 years old on July 3rd! I know it's cliche...but time really does fly!! Maybe it's because she's still so small or because she is still so cuddly and clingy with me...but she still seems like a little baby to me. *sigh* But my babies are indeed growing up! We decided to celebrate her birthday on the 4th since much of the Gibson family would be congregating at Great Grandma's house anyway. It was so much fun! In fact, I don't know what was more fun...watching Brooklynn help Izzy open her gifts...or watching Russ and Uncle Mike act like little kids while playing with fireworks!!! Man...they are a scary duo when explosives are invlolved!! :)


Let me introduce you to "the cheesy grin"...
and to "the stink eye"!


7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday!! What a CUTE cake!

Unknown said...

Tara your girls are so cute! They look like they are the best of friends. I hope my girls will be that way one day!!!

Katie said...

I love the cake!! So cute!

Cynda said...

Wow, the cake is darling!!! I miss seeing that cute little stink eye. they sure seem to enjoy each other and that is pricless.

The Pinkston Family said...

Love the cake, did u do it yourself? I've come to enjoy making creative cakes..maybe another career!

Jami said...

Seriously. Between the "cheesecake" this birthday cake and the temple cake I have never seen so many cute and creative cakes!!! SO fun!

394bull said...

I miss'em. I miss you. Izzy is so delicate, and brooklynn so brilliant.