Saturday, January 30, 2010

Am I back in Utah??

I didn't realize how much I missed the snow until today. We do get occasional snow, but not very much. It usually melts within a few hours and mostly just causes icy roads...but this snow is awesome!! I haven't been sledding in years!! Of course, it's a little difficult when you're pregnant. Everyone looks at you like you're crazy (I'll grant them that) and have worried expressions on their faces...but they all laugh their head off when you crash into a fence!! It was fun...and NOT as scary as it sounds. :)

Isabelle LOVED the snow so much that I couldnt get her to stop playing in it lonmg enough to get a picture so Brooklynn had to grab her...although it looks like she's choking her. It's all in love!!!

Love, love, LOVED the snow!!
Go Brooky!!

Look out Izzy!!!


Russ had a lot of fun, too!! At first, I had to drag him out of the house to go sledding, but then he was the last one to come in. He caught some pretty sweet air!!

4 comments:

StepherB said...

Man, I wish that the snow went away for a while here, so that I could be happy to see it again! :)

Jami said...

Wow. Ironic that in Utah right now we have grass. Yep. The snow has all but melted. I'm sure it won't last and more is sure to come. Feel free to head this way next time you get the itch to go sledding :)

394bull said...

I love the photos

APGW HR said...

Burrrrr, looks cold but tons of fun! I love the pictures of the girls! What a couple of dolls!