Tuesday, January 3, 2012

  Here's my sweet Brooklynn at her Christmas program at school. It was so fun this year. Along with the classic songs, they did some hip-hop Christmas songs which you could tell really helped ALL the kids really get into it! They were jumping up and down and pumping their little fists in the air. So cute! I am soooo glad we chose a green shirt instead of red so I could spot my LITTLE girl. Seriously!!! She definitely got her height from ME!!! Poor thing. Lets just hope that's ALL she got from me. :)

We had a great Christmas morning at home before we headed off to church to celebrate the birth of our Savior. This year has had it's share of ups and downs...but looking at
these 3 faces reminds me that my "UPs"  infinitely out-weigh the "DOWNs"!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I always thought Brookie was tall, but judging from her classmates I was totally wronge! She sure is a little doll! Looks like a blast.
Love and miss you all,
Grandma