Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

While the adults were passed out in a turkey-induced stupor, the "youngins" showed their appreciation for the delectable meal by using their seemingly endless energy to burn off those pesky calories by raking, jumping into and throwing Grandma's leaves in every direction.
How cute are they???!!!
Okay, DAD!!!! You've been chastising me for months now because I never have any pictures of myself on here. I'm sorry, but I just HATE having pictures taken of myself so I included Isabelle to sweeten it up. So this is for you, Poppa.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

YEAH! There is that face that I miss so much. I love you and miss you Tara and I am happy to see you looking so wonderful. That is the cutest baby ever sitting on your lap. What a treat!
Love you,
Aunt Elaine

394bull said...

Wow, I wish I could hug and hold you. I'm happy to just see your smiling face and read your wonderful words for now.

Love you,
DAD