Tuesday, April 8, 2008

9 Months Old...







Isabelle is now 9 months old and has her two, front, bottom teeth in. She enjoys using them on crackers, fresh fruit and...pretty much anything from our plates. She still likes baby food (especially sweet potatoes) but always wants whatever we're eating. She is also finally crawling! Yeah!!! She's been crawling backwards for a long time now, but a week ago she finally learned how to switch from Reverse to Drive. Now she's everywhere and into everything. You can see her teeth in the video and the picture is of her eating a nectarine in her little food-holder-thingy.




Isabelle is now about 16 pounds. I call her "My Little Bean" because she is just so small compared to other babies her age. Most people guess that she is 6 months old. When Brooklynn was 6 months old, she weighed twice as much as Isabelle! Not only are they different is size but most people tell me that they don't think they look alike, either. Of course, I see the similarities...but they definately are different. I look forward to the coming years and seeing even more similarities and differences.






3 comments:

Jami said...

I love the video. Your girls are so cute!-Troy

The Brann's said...

Oh fun....kids are so adorable!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the video!!!! Her laughter makes me happy all over! It also reminds me of when her mama was a baby girl.