Saturday, May 17, 2008

Memories...

Maybe it’s the upcoming family reunion…I don’t know…but I’ve found myself waxing nostalgic lately…staying up late browsing through all my scrapbooks and re-living old memories. I truly LOVE my scrapbooks. The memories that the pictures invoke are truly priceless $$$. I love them so much that I even have an “escape plan” for them in the event of a fire. If the fire is on the other side of the house, I will make sure my family is safely outside first, and then I will quickly scoop my scrapbooks into the laundry basket that is always in this room and then proceed outside. I know, I know…PATHETIC isn’t it? I thought I’d take a moment to share a small sample of some of my favorite pictures. In honor of this post, I have changed my music selection to represent certain memories. Mom, Dad, Troy and Grandma and Grandpa in heaven know the significance of the chosen songs. Awe…fun times!!
Me & cousin Teri on the trampoline at Bear Lake.
Troy found me in my favorite hiding place! That is...until I got shut in one time. After that I found a new hiding place!
I call this one "Stud Muffins"!
Since I've exposed Troy to humiliation, I should do the same to me. Looks like someone got carried away with the crimper!!
The "Dynamic Duo" at Graduation. Oh happy day!!!!



6 comments:

Jami said...

Funny...Troy still walks around doing that pose.

Cute, cute pictures. Love "the hair". No need to say more.

Jami said...

All I can say is UNBELEIVABLE! I have been immortalized on the World Wide Web. –Troy

The Brann's said...

LOVE the crimped hair!!! Too funny!!!

Unknown said...

Ahhhh, "Joleen" by Dolly P!!! I remember the song well. I still like it.... I love to be in the car when no one is looking and singing my heart out.

Did I do your hair that day???

Unknown said...

Don't you want me baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I had recorded you and Troy's performances with this song!!!

Brings back so many fun memories!

Tara Williams said...

YES!!! You DID do my hair that day!! You always liked it to be "puffy". Now I'm scarred forever!!! :)