Monday, June 30, 2008

My 1st Birthday!

I am officially 1 year old! Hurray! I have had a fun and exciting year. Mom and Dad say that I was a very good baby right from the start; very mild-mannered, easy-going and happy. I am a people-lover and am much more entertained by watching them instead of silly, old toys. I am very inquisitive and love to investigate everything!!


I started walking at the end of May and am now toddling all over the house. There are lots of interesting places I enjoy getting into...even if I'm not supposed to. Here are a few of my favorite things:

I LOVE to get in my big sister's room and play with her toys. I'm not sure how I did it, but
I managed to slip both of my arms into this slinky. I think I look rather cute, don't you?
I really LOVE the bathroom!!! Mostly because it's OFF-LIMITS. Mom and Dad always keep the door shut so whenever I hear it open, I zoooom as fast as I can to sneak in the door. Mmmmm, yum. Personally, I prefer Charmin but Angel Soft is okay, too.


I also LOVE to take baths...especially when I have the whole tub to myself! I find that luke-warm bathwater is quite nice after a snack of t.p. Yummy!

Next, you see one of my other favorite places to play...the fridge. I like to see how much stuff I can get on the floor before Mommy realizes it.

I also love to climb up on the back of my highchair. Although, I haven't yet mastered the ability to get back down, so I just cry for someone to come rescue me. I don't know why...I just enjoy it. As you can see, I have 2 bottom teeth and my top, front teeth are just now poking through. My birthday party is tomorrow and I plan on usung my new teeth to eat lots and lots of cake and ice cream!!! I promise to have Mommy put some cute pics from the party on the blog a.s.a.p. Until then...

1 comment:

Jami said...

She looks so cute. She and Caymbree will be two peas in a pod when you guys get here. Can you say DOUBLE TROUBLE!!! Yowzer.