Sunday, June 1, 2008

My BIG 5 Year Old!


Brooklynn decided she wanted to go to Chuck-E-Cheese for her birthday this year. We all had so much fun, and when I say we ALL had fun, I mean...


...we ALL had fun! I think Amber & Bruce had just as much fun as the kids...and, yes, that is Russ on his knees playing a Bass Fisherman game! I haven't been inside a Chuck-E-Cheese in over 20 years, so it was alot of fun for me, too.

Shnook just loved the Roller-Coaster ride. She screamed like it was the real thing!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Om my goodness, looks like Brooklynn had a wonderful time. Who made the cake? It looks very yummy!!! Sure is fun to see the video of Brooklynn blowing out her candles.

Jami said...

Ya thanks to Grandma Su Su introducing our kids to Chuck-E-cheese (on one of our visits) it has been all down hill since then. Now they think that everytime we see her that's what we should do. Glad you ALL had a good time.

Happy Birthday Brooklyn!

The Brann's said...

What a fun birthday!! I wish our chucky e. cheese was closer. Can you believe she's already 5?!?!?!

Amy Daniels said...

Looks like everyone had a great time! Can't wait to see you all in July :)

Katie said...

You have ELDERS!! You poor thing!! HAHA. Just kidding. I'm sure they will be good. But that's pretty awesome! Aren't you planning a trip out here soon!? I want to see you!