Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Fall Y'all

Brooklynn was feeling a little jealous and neglected lately so we decided to have a Mommy-Daughter date. I've always wanted to check out the "Boo at the Zoo" in Knoxville, so we decided to check it out together. I wasn't that impressed, but Brooklynn enjoyed herself...which is the whole point. But most of all, I think/hope she enjoyed the one-on-one time we had together.


Lorna actually made this costume for her daughters like 20 years ago and recently passed it down to Brooklynn. I just added some wings, a wand and put glitter and jewels on Brooklynn's face and...VIOLA...a Beautiful Fairy!


Brooklynn always enjoys the camel rides!



Here is the "Haunted Carousel" that went backwards!!! Ooooooooo, scary!!!


The next morning was our 3rd annual visit to the Pumkin Patch with Michael & Garret. It's become a special tradition where both of my girls were present...even though WE didn't know it!


*2006~I was 3 weeks pregnant with Izzy & didn't know it yet.



*2007~Our 2nd trip to The P. Patch and this time Izzy got to experience it outside of the womb!





*2008~Our 3rd trip and it just gets better every year. Aren't these kids just precious?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh that looks like fun!!!! Brooklynn really does look like a Princess. Your Tennessee home looks cool and inviting. Gosh I miss you all so much!
Be good little goblins,
Grandma Susu

Jami said...

Don't you just love fall!!!! Glad you and Brooklyn had a good time. I am a FIRM believer in one-on-one dates.