Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Day

Surprisingly, the kids slept in until after 8 am! Great-Grandma, on the other hand, was up at 7 am...opening her presents!! I guess she just couldn't bare the excitement any longer! Tara Lynn made us a delicious breakfast quiche (actually, they ate while I napped. 5 hours when you have a cold just isn't sufficient). It was fun watching Shawn get excited as he meticulously put together Michael & Garret's Millennium Falcon that Santa brought. Not to mention Russ generously sacrificing his peaceful Christmas morning to "test" M & G's new Wii. I think the adults had just as much fun as the kids!




Izzy & Shnook with their Santa gifts...Good morning Nanna!




Russ & Tara Lynn's old tennis rivalry was re-kindled this Christmas day. (I wont say who won)


Isabelle cuddling with Brooklynn's new "Bolt" super-dog.

2 comments:

Cynda said...

Oh heck, these are great pictures! Issabelle looks like a little big eyed doll with the bolt doggie!
sure looks like Santa did a nice job for two little sweethearts!

I love you and thank you always adding fun pictures!

all my love, Grandma Susu

Jami said...

Glad you had a fun Christmas. Miss you guys!