Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Eve

This year everyone came to Great-Grandma's house for plenty of food, friends, family and fun. Erica & Mark were able to visit from Utah and Shawn & Tara stayed here this year so Buster and Lorna were able to have ALL of their kids home for Christmas. Neal's bunch came to dinner and the Elders also joined us. After dinner, several of us went caroling to a few houses and took goodies along with a pamphlet about The Restoration. It was sooo much fun! Later, we had a big sleepover at Great-Grandma's house. Tara Lynn, Shawn, Michael & Garret all slept in one bedroom while Russ, Izzy, & Brooklynn slept in the other. What about me...I stayed up with Izzy until 2 am (too much excitement, I guess) and when she finally went to bed, Russ looked too comfortable sprawled out in that little double bed, so I crashed (literally) on the futon in the TV room.




Elders Wilkerson & Smith...................... Nora & her funky-bunch!


The 3 Amigos!


Izzy was fascinated by Great-Grandma's Nativity scene. She kept wanting to kiss baby Jesus and hug the shepherd. Ok, everyone together..."Aaaaaaahhhh".

I wonder if they're dreaming of sugar-plums...or Reese's Cups!

1 comment:

Katie said...

You have ELDERS NOW?!!!! (I'm sorry ;) ) Just kidding!! Hope you had a good holiday season!!
Love ya. I'm working on getting those videos to you!!