Monday, November 30, 2009

Peek-a-boo!

Well...I wasn't exactly expecting this until later on in the year but apparently I've got a rather impatient little-one who can't wait any longer to come join his/her family. We're 2 months along and my "little bean" is due to join us by July 10th...only 1 week after Izzy turns 3. We are all very excited! I worry about Isabelle, though. She is SUCH a momma's-girl and LOVES to be babied. Then again...I was also worried about Brooklynn and though she went through a little jealousy phase, she really LOVES being a big sister and is sooooo good at it. Of course, I am a little nervous about the usual stuff (am I really ready to do this again?)...but I am also very excited. I love to just sit and hold my little babies and smell them all day! It's like drinking in the essence of Heaven!!

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congratulations!

Amanda said...

Congrats! I was worried about Quincy, but she has done great. I think that the adjustment to three isn't that bad either. Good Luck!

StepherB said...

Congratulations, Tara! I am so excited for you! You should go to my blog and check out the pics of my brother's daughter...my cute little niece! My sister is also due in March! Yeah! www.stepherb.blogspot.com

Katie said...

I can't believe I have to find this out from your blog!!! ;) CONGRATS!! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Tara congrats! I have to say I was so nervous about having 3 and truly wondered if I could do it again. It has been so fun having a new little one and really hasn't been that much harder.

Cynda said...

You are a wonderful Mother and I am so proud of you. I am soooo excited!

Mindi Hoellein said...

Oh congrats! I am so excited for you...Pregnancy is so awesome! I am anxiously awaiting my first little one in Feb and there is nothing better than feeling that little one kicking!

Jami said...

You will do great! Such exciting news!