Friday, April 30, 2010

Here we go again...

Well folks...we're gonna do it this time. After the last 2 tries at
potty-training failed, I was going to wait until after the baby was born, but as I went to go buy more diapers yesterday I thought "No! We're going to do it now." Yes, there are going to be wet pants and I'm going to have to get my pregnant self down on the floor and scrub up accidents several times, but I decided I'd rather do it now than when I'm taking care of a newborn. It just felt right! So this morning I showed Isabelle the empty box of diapers and announced that they are all gone and she is now a BIG GIRL. We then cheered and clapped our hands and danced around a bit. I've already had one accident to clean up but we've also had some success. Wish us luck!
PS-I had an ultrasound yesterday and the baby has moved up some so he's in a better position. I could see chubby little cheeks and poochy lips!! I can't wait to meet him in person!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I hope you don't have to do too much mopping. I know you can do it Izzy!!!!!

Amanda said...

Congratulations Isabelle! Your now a big girl. Congrats and good luck to you too Tara. I am glad baby boy is doing great. I can't wait to see pictures of him. Hope all is well!

Jami said...

Oh it is such a HUGE relief once it is done! Little stinkers. Hope it goes well for you!

Amy Daniels said...

Good luck potty training. I will be doing that very soon as well :) I bet you are getting anxious for the new baby. I think we are only due 3 days apart!