Sunday, July 18, 2010

12 Days Old

Jacob Russell Williams in 12 days old today. Although he is screaming as I type this :) he is really a very content baby. He eats good and sleeps good with minimal fussiness in the evenings. He's definitely a cuddler and prefers to be held. (I hope he gets a little more independant as he gets older and more alert...so my house doesn't always look like it does at the moment) He is sweet as can be and it is near impossible to resist kissing those cheeks of his. I better go relieve Daddy, but I will try to get more pics with his eyes open as soon as I can. Love y'all!



The 2 Hannahs trying to entertain themselves while stuck inside. It's just too hot and humid past 11 am lately. Luckily, they're pretty imaginative.









5 comments:

Katie said...

So ADORABLE!! (all three of them!!) I miss you!!

Mindi Hoellein said...

Awww...I didnt even know you'd had him. What a sweetie! Congrats! :)

StepherB said...

Congratulations Tara! I am so happy for you! He is a doll! Do update with more pics when you can! :)

Jami said...

I just want to hold him and kiss him!! He is so cute. I need more pictures!!!

Unknown said...

Gosh, I miss little Jacob. I think he needs his Grandma Susu.