Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Howdy folks...we're still here. Russ isn't much of a "blogger" so now that I'm working outside of the home, the blog is gonna have to wait until the weekends. We've been having all sorts of fun this winter. We have had more snow this winter than in the past 10 years! We've gone sledding, made snow angels and Brooklynn made her first snowman over the Christmas weekend when we got snowed-in at Russ' grandma's house out in the hills. I hop e you all had a wonderful Christmas too.
One evening, we were all in different rooms of the house doing different things...when I suddenly realized it was too quiet. Now, Jacob was quietly sleeping and Brooklynn was quietly working on a project...but my sweet, energetic middle-child rarely does anything quietly :~) so off I went to investigate. When I entered the kitchen, I found this...


1 comment:

turtleyes said...

Luv y'all. Thanks for sharing. Thanks for making the time. It's difficult, I know. But you do "difficult" so well.