Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Beary Fun Day!

AWESOME!! That would be one word to describe this party. Broolynn and Isabelle along with a few close friends (and mom's) went to Build-A-Bear at the West Town Mall in Knoxville. We had a small party scheduled which came with our own "guide" who was so sweet and enthusiastic and made the girls feel extra special.


They each got a new furry friend and cool outfit then we headed to the food court for lunch. Okay Moms...here's the deal. I figured the cost if I had a "friend" party at our house (lunch, cake, ice cream, decorations, games and prizes...not to mention the precious TIME to clean up before and after...remember, I also had a baptism and gathering to plan) and then I looked at the cost for this and this option was great!!! I scheduled a small party online for B.A.B. which gave several discounts, then I brought my own cooler-on-wheels with the ice cream (on sale) party-table-ware (on sale) grocery store cupcakes (good deal) soda pop (great sale) and I had a coupon for a chicken nugget party tray from Chick-Fil-A in the Food Court. While we were picking up the chicken tray, the other moms (thanks gals) spread out the table-ware and got drinks for the kiddos. The tray came with an assortment of dips and it was just the right amount of food along with cupcakes and ice cream. And finally, when it was time to go, we folded up the plastic table covering with all the dirty plates, etc, and stuffed it in the trash! Can I get an "Oooooh yeah"!!!! The best part for me...easy-peasy, no stress, so I could enjoy the day and have a blast with my kids. Loved it!!!

No comments: