Sunday, August 3, 2008

Utah visit 2008!!

Well, it was a whirlwind vacation and totally AWSOME!!! We went to Utah in July for over TWO WEEKS and went to not 1, not 2 but 3 seperate reunions!!! It was the best vacation ever! As you can imagine, I have a boat-load of pictures and would never be able to load each of them individually so I have created a "Slide" show for each family get-together. I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed being there. If anyone out there would like copies of any photos, just let me know and I'll try to get them to you one way or another. :~) I did decide to upload a few of my favorite pics to the blog below. I want to give a very special thanks to ALL OF YOU for making my family's visit one that we will never forget!
One of the things I miss MOST about Utah is...THE GRASS!! I know how silly this sounds but I loved being able sit outside on the grass with the kids and not worry about ticks or chiggers or snakes. It was wonderful! I just took my shoes off and walked all over the thick, carpet-like greenery every chance I got. Isabelle on the other hand...took a while to get used to it. Obviously, she doesnt "sit" in the grass very often at our house. Poor child!



Isabelle and Caymbree are almost kissin' cousins! They are onlt 4 days apart. They really liked each other and would even switch sippy cups with each other when the mommies weren't looking.

Brooklynn, Hallee and Hope with one of the divers at The Myan restaraunt.

Family photo with Great Grandpa Bert.

Uncle Troy torturing my poor, helpless baby just like he used to torture me!! How I ever survived is a mystery!!!


Isabelle just LOVED all the seaguls! She wanted to touch one so bad.


Brooklynn LOVED the "ocean with the little waves"!


Here's the gorgeous view from our family's house.

Great Greandma Mavis giving a tearful, thank-you to her lovely family. We love you, too Grandma! You are a very special lady!

This is grown-up sibling-rivalry at it's best! I think Uncle Neal won this time, but I think we need a re-match soon!!!

Congratulations to Justin & Emalee on their sealing! It was a truly special ceremony and I thank them for allowing us to be a part of it. God bless you two!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I love looking at all the fun pictures on your blog! I am so very grateful for the opportunity to be Grandma Susu to five beautiful little girls. I am also thankful for the opportunity we had in gathering our four generations together. Nothing can replace being together, but having a blog to stay connected sure is exciting. I look forward to every addition!!!!
Grandma Susu
Thank you also from Brad (Grandpa Susu), BettyJo, Amanda, Nate, Zac and Quincy too!!

Tebbs Times said...

Great pics Tara!! Your little fam is adorable!! Let me know when you make your way back to Utah for your next visit! Tell Russ HI!!

The Brann's said...

It was SO great to see you and your family while you were out here. I'm glad you had a good time, and that you got to send precious time with your family!!!

Oh yea....cute new background!!

Jami said...

Your blog looks so cute. Lots of fun pictures and even better memories :)