Thursday, February 26, 2009

My baby...

It seems to me that my baby Brooklynn has grown up so fast. She is soooo independent and is very stingy with her hugs and kisses...until recently, that is. Lately, she's decided that I'm pretty okay and misses me greatly when I'm not around. I've gotten more hugs and kisses lately than I've gotten from her in a long time! I LOVE IT!!! I realize it probably wont last long so I'm enjoying it while it's here.
Here is Brooklynn with her friend from church, James Stockman. He moved here when Brooklynn was 3 and they became instant friends in the Nursery. He was extremely shy but thought Brooklynn was hilarious. She was only 3 years old but her voice would change to this real sweet, mushy-gushy voice whenever she would talk about him and she would smile and bat her eyelashes. It was so funny to see how innate our emotions and actions are. They are good buddies now and his mom and I have secrectly betrothed them to each other.
I hope they wont mind. :~)
Okay, is she not adorable in pig-tails??!! She looks like she's two years old!! I love it!!

6 comments:

Jami said...

Love the pigtails. I didn't realize how long her hair was getting until I saw it in these pictures.

Katie said...

Oh my heck she really is getting soooo big!! And I'm really behind because I just read about Russ becoming the branch president!! YEAH!!! (and I'm sorry..hahaha) Oh my gosh, I want to come visit sooooo bad!!!! I'm poor though!! Maybe if I could bum a place to stay while I was there I could make it work. Know anyone that would take me in for a few days!! HAHA. I miss you!! Hope you are good!! (this is really long. sorry!)

Amanda said...

Her piggies are so cute! Zak has been the same way with his hugs and kisses. I guess it is a phase, hopefully it won't last very long. Hope everything is going well.

Melanie Parker said...

She looks so cute in pig-tails. It is always so nice when they still want to give hugs and kisses. They grow up way to fast.

Cynda said...

i love love her pig tails!

Unknown said...

I almost forgot to mention how pleased I am that you and Jami have added Amanda to your blog hook-ups.

Brad and I are so blessed.