Friday, February 20, 2009

Six things that make me happy...

I was tagged by Lindsey. You are supposed to list 6 things that make you happy, so here are mine:

1. My children's laughter (Ditto, Lindsey)
2. Family parties.
3. Warm sunshine.
4. The temple.
5. Cuddling with my kids and/or Russ.
6. Me-time. I love having just a couple of hours completely to myself to clean, nap, scrapbook or watch a movie. It's the key to my sanity. :)

*Link to the person who has tagged you. Write down six things that make you happy. Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it. Then tell the person when your entry is complete. I tag Jennifer, Jami, Amanda, Sundee, Brenda, Katie, Amy & Dad.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

OK, I did it. That was fun. I have never been tagged before. I realy had to think about what really makes me happy. Hope everything is well. Talk to you soon.

Lindsey said...

I'm glad to see you participated in the tag. I had to stop and think for a few minutes, but it made me realize that I need to be a more grateful person. I enjoyed reading your post!