Saturday, May 2, 2009

Brooklynn kicks b***!!



Broklynn loves Taebo...I mean LOVES Taebo! She does it almost everyday. The other day she came to me and lifted her shirt up and patted her forcefully protruding tummy and said "I'm starting to get a big belly...I better go do my exercises". I've been trying to workout every day during the week, so watching her helps keep me motivated. She does all the moves and seriously works up quite a sweat! Her birthday is next month so maybe I should get her a punching bag. What do ya think? :~)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that is so funny! What a cute girl. I think a punching bag is a great idea! I hope my daughters can motivate me to get into shape!!!

Jami said...

Now that is funny. I want to see video of her doing it!

Unknown said...

I too want to see a video! Tell her Grandma Susu is proud of her workouts and it motivates me to keep working out. I love the idea of a punching bag. I had one growing up…well it was really my brother’s but I played with it the most. 

Amy Daniels said...

I love it! Tell Brooklyn I love doing Taebo too! She rocks :)