Saturday, February 2, 2008

My Hubby...

What is his name? Russ
How long have you been together? 10 years (Married for almost 9)
How long did you date? 1 year
How old his he? 30
Who eats more? Me lately (I blame it on nursing)
Who said I love you first? Me!!!! It slipped out and I couldn't (didn't want to) take it back.
Who is taller? He is
Who can sing better? I better not say...
Who is smarter? Depends on the subject.
Who does the laundry? Me
Who pays the bills? Me
Who sleeps in the right side? When you're facing the bed, Russ does.
Who mows the lawn? Russ
Who cooks dinner? I do
Who is more stubborn? We're both stubborn but I think I have him beat.
Who kissed who first? I told him to kiss me!! I got tired of waiting!!
Who asked who out first? He asked me. If only he knew what he was getting into... :)
Who proposed? Russ. He put the ring on my toe!! Long story...
Who has more friends? Probably me. Russ is a little shy.
Who is more sensitive? Me.
Who has more siblings? Russ is the oldest of 5, and I'm the youngest of 2.
Who wears the pants? We both do...it's a tight fit, but we make it work.
Now "TAG" all you wives!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmmmm, I don't recall the ring on the toe story. Do I want to know? hee hee
love ya,
Mom