Monday, February 4, 2008

Do you YouTube, too?

Okay, okay...I'm really not a computer junkie. I promise that I DO NOT sit around all day surfing YouTube for entertainment. However, I have enjoyed the recent trip down memory lane that it has provided for me; not to mention the fun it has been sharing something from my childhood with my own child. Brooklynn and I love watching these old skits from Sesame Street & The Muppets. (HeyTroy! Remember our Saturday night Muppet Show parties with Julie and Tyson?) Brooklynn's favorites are, of course, MaNaMaNa and also the Crayon Factory. Children of the 70s...unite!!!! (You'll need to pause my music first at the side of my page)

3 comments:

Jami said...

Your backdrop looks so cute! I just saw your post asking about it. To do the header you just create a digital scrapbook page and save it in My documents. Then in blogspot go to add a page element, Edit Header, Browse and pull in your document. I am using Memory Mixer. You can buy it at Roberts using 40% off coupon and it makes it about $45.00 It is VERY user friendly.

394bull said...

i LOVE IT HONEY. THANKS FOR SHARING. IT'S A BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO VISIT.

Unknown said...

I love your intro!!! Heck, I love the blogs, cause I always need my granny fix. I suppose I should get up to speed and create s Grandma & Grandpa Susu blog.
Love ya and thanks a bunch