Friday, February 29, 2008

What's wrong with this picture?

So, we're off on vacation to Chattanooga...yeah!!!! As you can see, we're all packed. So...what's wrong with this picture? What's wrong is that we are only going for ONE NIGHT!!!!!! So WHY does it appear that we are going on an African Safari??!!
Let me explain...




...there's the overnight bag for me and Russ with our pjs, socs, g's, swimsuits, scriptures & clothes for the next day. Then, there's the diaper bag with toys, diapers, wipes, bottles, formula, juice, baby cereal, medicines (we've all got colds) & extra clothes (in case of a blow-out). Then, there's Brooklynn & Isabelle's overnight bag with extra diapers and wipes, clothes, undies, socs, pjs, etc. Then, there's the stroller for the aquarium and the air bed for my brother & sister-in-law to use in our hotel room (ssshhh...don't tell the hotel). There's Brooklynn's puffy, floaty-swimsuit that is too big for any bag. And also the "fun bag" with books, crayons, movies, etc for the 3 hour ride there and 3 hour ride back. And finally...there's the toiletry bag = makeup, hair stuff, toothbrushes and pastes, etc. This bag would normally be consolidated to other bags, but since my family is insisting on me getting in the pool, I have to bring my industrial strength hair dryer, curling iron and straightener. Aaaaaahhhh!!! The 2 week trip to Utah this summer is starting to concern me. At this rate, we'll need to charter a personal plane just for my family and our "stuff"!!!!
Jami...I know you understand!!!

1 comment:

The Brann's said...

LOL....I'm so glad I'm out of the diaper stage though. It seems to make packing to little trips MUCH easier!!!