Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy 80th birthday Granny Mae-Mae!

Her royal highness...Queen Mavis!

What a suspicious-looking brood.


Russ' Grandma, Mavis Gibson, turned 80 years old on January 20th and what a birthday it was!!! She was suprised at church when the missionaries asked to introduce her to a couple of investigators...which turned out to be her very sneaky daughters from Utah, Judy and Celia...who secretly flew out here to help celebrate this grand occasion. We all got together at Grandma's house for food, family, friends and fun...where Grandma took her rightful place in the "throne" where she was "crowned"
Queen Matriarch of the Gibson Clan.
Happy Birthday Granny Mae...and may you have many more!!

2 comments:

Jami said...

Your slide shows are VERY cute! It's crazy how fast time flies!

Unknown said...

Wow, I just adore the new slide show! My favorite Brooklynn pic is last one and I love Isabelle’s raggedy ann pic. I laughed my head off.
Love Grandma Susu